Aidan Turner Net Worth
Aidan Turner is an Irish actor who has a net worth of around $4 million. He is best known for his roles as Ross Poldark in the BBC drama series “Poldark” and as Kili in “The Hobbit” film trilogy.
- Actor name: Aidan Turner
- Net worth: $4 million
- Yearly income: $500,000
- Source of earning: Acting, investments in properties and vehicles
Turner began his acting career in the early 2000s, appearing in small roles on television and in films. He rose to fame in 2015 with his role as Ross Poldark in the BBC adaptation of the novel “Poldark,” which was a major commercial and critical success. He has also appeared in other television series such as “Being Human” and “Desperate Romantics,” and in films such as “The Hobbit” and “The Kid.”
In addition to his acting career, Turner has made various investments and owns several properties, including a house in Dublin and a cottage in Cornwall. He also owns a number of cars, including a Range Rover and a BMW.
- Name: Aidan Turner
- Date of birth: June 19, 1983
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland
- Occupation: Actor
- Notable roles: Ross Poldark in “Poldark,” Kili in “The Hobbit” trilogy, John Mitchell in “Being Human,” Dante Gabriel Rossetti in “Desperate Romantics”
- Education: National Academy of Dramatic Art, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Awards: Irish Film and Television Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, National Television Award for Best Actor, Radio Times Champion of Champion Award for Best Drama Performance
Overall, Aidan Turner has had a successful career in acting and has built up a significant amount of wealth through his work in television and film. He has also made smart investments and has a number of properties and vehicles to his name. Despite his success, Turner is known for being a private person and has managed to keep much of his personal life out of the public eye.
Here is the Movie Earnings and Salary details of Aidan Turner
- “Poldark” (2015-2019): Box office earnings: $1.5 million | Release date: 2015 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner:$600,000
- “The Hobbit” trilogy (2012-2014): Box office earnings: $2.9 billion | Release date: 2012-2014 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner: $900,000
- “Being Human” (2008-2013): Box office earnings: Unknown | Release date: 2008-2013 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner: $500,000
- “The Kid” (2010): Box office earnings: Unknown | Release date: 2010 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner: Unknown
- “Love, Rosie” (2014): Box office earnings: $9.9 million | Release date: 2014 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner:$600,000
- “The Commitments” (2011): Box office earnings: Unknown | Release date: 2011 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner:$900,000
- “Desperate Romantics” (2009): Box office earnings: 5.5 million | Release date: 2009 | Estimated salary for Aidan Turner:$800,000
Turner was born in Dublin, Ireland and grew up in a working-class family. Despite his love for acting, he faced many challenges and setbacks in his early career. He auditioned for numerous roles and faced rejection time and time again. But he never gave up on his dream.
Finally, his perseverance paid off when he landed the role of Ross Poldark in the BBC drama series “Poldark.” The show was a major hit, and Turner’s portrayal of the complex and handsome hero made him a household name.
Since then, Turner has continued to rise in the acting world, starring in film and television projects such as “The Hobbit” trilogy and “Being Human.” He has also made smart investments and has a number of properties and vehicles to his name.
Successful lessons from Aidan Turner’s life
His luxurious lifestyle and impressive career are certainly enviable, but they also offer valuable lessons and insights that we can all learn from.
First and foremost, it’s important to recognize that Turner’s wealth and success are the result of his hard work and talent as an actor. He has been in the industry for over a decade, facing numerous rejections and setbacks before finally achieving mainstream success with the role of Ross Poldark in “Poldark.” This serves as a reminder that success takes time and dedication, and it’s not something that can be achieved overnight.
Another lesson we can learn from Turner’s lifestyle is the importance of making smart investments. In addition to his acting career, Turner has made various investments and owns several properties, including a house in Dublin and a cottage in Cornwall. This demonstrates the value of diversifying your income streams and being strategic with your financial decisions.
On the other hand, it’s also worth considering the criticism that can come with living a luxurious lifestyle. Some may argue that celebrities like Turner, who have a significant amount of wealth and privilege, have a responsibility to use their platform and resources to give back to their communities and address social issues. It’s important for individuals in positions of power and influence to be mindful of their impact on the world and consider how they can use their resources for the greater good.